Atlanta, GA , May 22, 2015 — The Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Summit, a three-day business event tailored to both established business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs attracted over 1200 attendees. Hosted in Atlanta, Georgia, attendees participated in high-powered sessions on critical business topics such as How to Secure Millions for Your Business, Need for Speed: Accelerating Your Tech Startup, The Art of Raising Money, and It’s Called Show BUSINESS, and also hosted a special solution-focused Town Hall, Black Males Matter. This year’s empowering and dynamic speakers included:
- Steve Harvey, Entrepreneur, Media Personality, Comedian and Author
- Lisa Nichols, CEO, Motivating the Masses
- Roland Martin, Journalist,
Host, News One Now
- Don Peebles, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Peebles Corp.
- Jermaine Dupri, CEO, So So Def Recordings
- Lamman Rucker, Actor, Educator, and Activist
- Egypt Sherrod, HGTV Host; CEO, The Egypt Sherrod Real Estate Group and Author
- Cris Carter, NFL Hall of Fame Inductee; ESPN Anchor; and Chairman; Carter Brothers Security Services
The 2015 Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Summit hosted by Nationwide was presented by American Express OPEN, AT&T, Georgia Pacific, KOCH Industries and Walmart. Platinum sponsors included Chevrolet, Cigna, FedEx and Southern Co. Corporate sponsors included The Coca Cola Co., and Delta. BLACK ENTERPRISE, your ultimate source to build Wealth for Life, is the premier business, investing, and wealth-building resource for African Americans. Since 1970, BE has provided essential business information and advice to professionals, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and decision makers. Every month, BLACK ENTERPRISE magazine provides 6 million readers with information on entrepreneurship, careers, and financial management. A multimedia company, BE also produces television programming, business and lifestyle events, Web content, and digital media. Visit www.blackenterprise.com for more information.