LEAD Nation is celebrating 10 years of creating leaders in the South Florida Community. Save the date for the 4th Annual South Florida Youth Summit.
Provide South Florida’s youth with a 2-3 day event that will:
- Inspire youth to become advocates for change in their schools and communities.
- Empower youth into becoming proactive in breaking gender, racial and cultural barriers.
- Connect youth with community organizations that may aid them in becoming “the change they wish to see”
- Serve youth with educational and leadership opportunities that will encourage them to achieve their highest goals and potential.
5 Focus Areas include:
- STEM Education (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
We create an interactive environment where students learn the valuable concepts of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
- Childhood Obesity
Students are engaged in activities and learning that promote proper
nutrition and the benefits of being fit.
- Youth Violence Prevention
Principles of law, respect, conflict resolution, and self-esteem are the tenets used to discourage students from using violence to resolve differences.
- LEADership Development
Servant Leadership principles guide leadership development activities where students are encouraged to give priority to the needs of those they serve while preparing the way for developing student leaders to follow.
- Financial Literacy
Basic financial principles, including the steps to entrepreneurship, provide a solid financial foundation for participating students.
About Leaders by Empowerment-Activists by Development (L.E.A.D. Nation)
L.E.A.D. Nation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, founded in 2006. We assist youth throughout South Florida with assuming responsibility for their destiny by becoming leaders in their own right.